Creative eye all around the world

What is the definition of being creative? 

The simplest answer could be: an artist. 

The dictionary would say:

Noun1.creative person - a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imaginationcreative person - a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination

But in my opinion, a creative person can spot the beauty in small things in the surrounding.

I consider myself as a creative. That's why I feel so good studying International Fashion Business and now- Graphic Design. I'm more than happy that I can be around people who see the world like me- they will be excited for the golden hour, they will smile when see person with a Dalmatian dog crossing the street, they will dance when hear some old songs and could stare for blooming flowers for hours! 

One fact about me: I like taking walks. When I walk I'm taking pictures. Not only by the camera, sometimes just with my eyes. But those ones I snapped by the camera I uploaded here:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/115959807/PHOTO-PORTFOLIO

This is a collection of my favorite snapshots from travels and daily life and I would like to share it here as a part of my journey!

Enjoy :)

Komentarze

Popularne posty