Spot the influencer!

Treating this blog as my Erasmus diary- It would not be full without mentioning, that I've meet a person from Fashion Industry on the street. 


It was Valentina Ferragni- Italian influencer. Her sister is more famous than she is, but anyway it made my day. I've never before had a chance to talk with someone that I've seen only on Instagram every single day and this experience showed me how influencers and reacting on the street when they are spotted by people. Valentina is a kind and cute person, she asked questions about where am I from and what is my topic of studying in Milan and on the very end of our "random meeting" near Duomo, I've asked her for a picture, so here it is:



What I've learned on that day? To always put my makeup on if I'm near Duomo, because it is possible that some influencer or actress will be just walking by :D


Komentarze

Popularne posty